Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The last of the summer weddings

I am trying to get this little blog updated. I have a bit of a backlog, but it will be good to slowly catch up and reminisce about the summer. I can't believe it is finally fall. A chill is in the air, especially in the mornings which is wonderful as it reminds me of the change of season.

I finally handed off the wedding album to the last of my summer weddings. The wedding occurred on one of the final very warm days of summer. I was shooting at Century Gardens and Minoru Park again. It is nice to return to a familiar spot with completely different energy. The bride was stunning and again it is so nice to peek into the lives of others if only for a few hours.
Thank you Lenora and Dave for a great last hoorah before the season turned.









No comments: