Friday, January 1, 2010

New blog, new focus

As this past year brings reflections I have decided to separate business from personal blogging. I am working on a new website for sweet earth as my web designer is in Regina fulfilling her dream to become an RCMP officer, and my website lays discarded at the side.
I am taking my work into my own hands and should have the new site up this week. I am in awe over my own personal growth in the last year and a half. I have learned so much and so the design and managing of my own website no longer intimidates me.
My family and my own creative journey will fill these pages and I will keep the paid work elsewhere.
I am currently stationed in an old army barracks with children running amok everywhere around me. I am trying to catch up on wedding fair details and yet remember that I am on a family mini-vacation.

No comments: