Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day... and a big thank you

When I think of where I am in terms of my business and how my kids and my husband manage my crazy schedule, I offer a great big whoop of gratitude for my most amazing support network. It is not just me who started this business. My team is very large and not a day goes by when I do not think of them.
This is team grandma and grandpa. It actually overwhelms me a little when I think of how far I have come because of these two.
It is Mother's Day today, but I am seeing it as a day of acknowledgement of all those who are so freakin' amazing and without whom I would not be the mother that I am.

This week I want to thank them all and I will put up little pics that I have taken over the last little while to acknowledge them.

No comments: