Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More words of gratitude

My mother-in-law worked in the film industry and we did not see much of her. Then she left it and in the year before she returned to her native land of New Zealand, she spent so much of that last year with my monkeys.
Without her I would not have been able to commit to starting my company. She looked after my children without question and was there when I needed her...which was a lot of the time.
I am very lucky to have such an amazing mother-in-law. She is spirited and creative and crafty and very very joyous and we have missed her dearly so it is wonderful to look at these photos from her last month here.
She will return for the summer and fill our lives with sunshine soon. My kids already have their list ready of things to do, places to visit and crafts to make. Her connection to them was very strong and I am very pleased as she is in the forefront of their young minds.

No comments: