Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet Earth!!

Wow, the adventure is one year in and we are going strong!   One of the best features of this last year has been meeting so many new and amazing people.  I am not the most outgoing person so the greatest challenge for me has been to put myself out there.  
The next greatest challenge was taking an artistic outlet and adding a business edge to it which requires a careful balance between keeping the dream going and not letting all the administrative duties simply suck the life out of it.
So, in celebration of this amazing event I am offering a full regular session which usually runs at $300.00 for only $200.00 for the next month.  In this special you will receive a one on one consultation at your abode, a two hour session, an album of approx. 20 images and a cd of all images.  This is a great deal....in my humble opinion.
woohoo!!

No comments: