Monday, October 26, 2009

Family Fall pics.


I headed out to Langley last weekend to meet the winner of the contest I held with yoyobelly.ca in the spring. It was the first time I had been out to Glen Valley Park and it is such a beautiful space.
We had Christmas cards and gifts in mind. The day could not have been more perfect which was lucky as it was the only day we could do the shoot.
The two little ones absolutely adored one another. Big brother was so gentle with his little sister and she could hardly take her eyes off of him. I think those two already have a very good start.
My whole family came with me this day as we do not head out to the Valley very often. While I took photos my husband and the girls walked the ravine path. I have some great pics of the girls that I will post shortly. I am still trying to get caught up on all the work as of late as well as my own personal photos.






No comments: