Saturday, October 10, 2009

playtime...more pics from Guemes overnight.




Have you ever driven the Chuckanut Drive from Bellingham to Mt. Vernon? It is such a lovely drive; a great improvement over Hwy.5. The above pictures were captured back on the flats.


I started a natural series years ago and I shall add this to the collection. I need to get a personal gallery started on my website so that I can put up my own personal work. I love finding 'nature's art' in the randomness of found colours, textures and discarded objects that I find when out wandering.


I loved this island bulletin board located by the ferry terminal. I so enjoy catching a glimpse into the every day lives of the communities I visit.

Guemes Island appears to really like cut out people. I saw a few more on the other side.

No comments: